JELLYBEAN THEMED PARTY IDEAS
Now that the warmer season is here and the colors of nature are popping out, let’s celebrate colors with a jelly bean themed party! Yeah, there’s a National Jelly Bean Day but we can throw a jelly bean party whenever we want!
FLAVOR GUESSING GAME
Did you know that there are a total of 50 jelly bean flavors?
There are tons of flavors to choose from. These flavors range from the most common like cherry to the most bizarre such as vomit! A jelly bean flavor guessing game is perfect for a Jelly Bean party. Both adults and kids can join in the fun.
These flavors range from the most common like cherry to the most bizarre such as vomit!
DECORATE WITH JELLY BEANS
Did you know that the outer coating of a jelly bean is made up of shellac? Shellac is a gooey substance that came from an insect. If that put you off from eating a jelly bean ever again, you can use it for aesthetic purposes.
- Fill a large clear bowl with jelly beans and use it as a centerpiece.
- Have a jelly bean arts and crafts corner and have your guests create anything made from jelly beans – from accessories to jelly bean studded hats.
- Create a jelly bean tree and display it in your home
Did you know that there are approximately 16 billion jelly beans manufactured just for Easter every year?
That is a lot of jelly beans. Enough to use as party décor and even get guests bring home more!
- Fill jelly beans in a clear candle holder put candles and hand it to guests for a party souvenir.
- Have a custom-made cupcake topped with jelly beans for guests to take home.
- Fill up a candy bag and enclosed with a nice ribbon to give to kids as a party favor.